Peach Mini Pie Recipe
This recipe is very simple and can be made with frozen or unsweetened canned peaches.
This makes 7 – 8 individual pies.
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 5 Cups Peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup White, Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Butter
- Place the sliced peaches in a large bowl, and sprinkle with lemon juice. Mix gently.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Pour over the peaches, and mix gently.
- Brush the inside of the bottom pie crust with some of the beaten egg.
- Spoon into the bottom mini pie crust, and dot with butter. Cover with the top pie crust.
- Brush the remaining egg over the top crust.
- Cut 4 circles from the pie crust using the larger side of the Crust Cutting Tool, form the lower pie crusts into each pie cavity in the pie maker using the Crust Forming Tool. Be careful not to stretch or tear the crusts.
- Cut 4 circles for the top crust using the smaller side of the Crust Cutting Tool, form the upper crusts. Set the 4 smaller upper crusts aside.
- Equally fill the lower crusts with the peach filling, spooning about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of filling into each crust.
- Top each pie with one of the smaller circles for the upper pie crust. If necessary, use the smaller side of the Crust
- Cutting Tool to cut away any excess crust. Do this only if the pie maker has cooled down.
- Whisk together egg and 1 tablespoon of water and brush lightly over the upper crust.
- Plug in the pie maker and bake 11 to 15 minutes until brown. Remove and cool completely.
- Whisk together confectioners’ sugar and 1 tablespoon water juice and vanilla. Adjust the water as needed so that it is drizzling consistency when the fork is lifted out.
- Drizzle the glaze lightly over each pie,if you like it sweet.